Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FB Newbie

It started with asking a facebook account but I replied 'I've none'.

I realized that FB is already a NEED not a want anymore for social networking. Who says it's not? Probably, no one. Because for more than millions or perhaps billions of people who engage with it, who would not be hooked with it? Again, everyone is getting hooked.

It's an old friend finder. It's a community of people who finds themselves addicted for common reasons. People connect ideas. Meet there. Plan and even talk issues. Everything is practically in FB, if I'm not mistaken.

One has to have an account this time. If not, you'll probably be left behind. Hope not. It's not too late. I just recently signed up. I think I'm starting to get hook with it. Hope, not addicted.

5 comments:

  1. haha..what i remember about this post is SOUTH PARK! haha...you can check it on youtube...south park's episode on facebook..everyone's into it! ^^ and yep...everyone seems obliged to make an FB account knowing that everyone else in the vicinity's into it hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. FB is your time machine to the past--kasi doon mo mahahanap ang mga taong akala mo hindi na nag eexist. heheh. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kindly check out my other accounts:
    www.youtube.com/DJSuperKaloy
    www.twitter.com/SuperKaloy
    www.facebook.com/SuperKaloyOfficial

    ReplyDelete