Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm BACK!

...here i am again!

It's been sometime that i never got the chance to blog. Though I am not really used to post and I don't have a deadline to meet (aw murag naay mubasa). Well anyway, it's already been a week or two but then I still have nothing in mind to talk about but just wait I'm still formulating my words...

For the meantime, here I am again facing the computer the whole day (oops, ka feeler bah...pasagdi nalang ko ay). Anyway, before I forgot, classes have already started last week but there are things I hate about going back to school. Perhaps, the teachers I hate most. We all have our own biases.

Aside from boring mentors, I hate to hear a lot of requirements ahead of time. But at least I can also prepare for it. What else?

BUFFERING>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment