Friday, July 10, 2009

I almost forgot my BIRTHDAY...

Who would have remembered my birthday? Anyone?

I myself almost forgot about it. Well, about few hours now it's already my birthday. Bad that I have illness since wednesday, but I'm feeling a little bit fine now, I just got this runny nose (that I hate most).

I was about to treat myself, then came to my mind that come Saturday will be my BIRTHDAY. What a co-incident?! It's worth treating myself. Though many times now that we are not used to make the day that special. No food to enjoy. No gift to praise at. No party for everyone. And worst, no one would greet. Perhaps everybody is already used not minding birthdays.

Who am I to make celebration? Maybe others, they demanded for party but me, I just needed people to remember it. I don't need all the food that one wishes to eat during that time. I don't need expensive gifts, not any at all and gift is not even needed. I just want someone, yes at least only one, aside from the family, to remember about my birthday.

Who would? I myself almost forgot about it.

14 comments:

  1. Hoy bayot! ayaw pag.emote kay BIRTHDAY NIMO! boing man kah! nalimtan pa jud nimo imo birthday.. awh... wala pa ganing SATURDAY! excited jud ayo ka ay... whahaah... anyways Dj Rem,
    HAPPY 21th BIRTHDAY!

    Birthday greetings bring you cheer and happiness. It remind you of who you are and what you want to be. It also remind you that you are blessed to have so many loving people around you. Here is one beautiful birthday greeting from me Dj Rem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPI BURPDAY JEH!

    abih guro nimug nakalimtan na nako sah? hehehe... God bless u jeh,
    stay happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Paul
    .,ala man q ga-emote oi
    tnx au.,

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dora
    salamat pud Doh.,
    ako gift beh?! Jowk.,k ra oi.,i'm not used to it..greeting me is enough.,aw?

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw. nagyawyaw jud ka sa akong chatbox. anyway, celebrations are not important DJ Rem. Being thankful to God that you have reach this far is enough. hehehe

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DJ REM! Please check out this link [ http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/7594/djrembig.jpg ] - mao ni ang current desktop sa ofis ron. aw. haha

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!Pareha na ta edad. I can't believe this. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. aba.... nag-eemote!! anyway... mas gulang ka nako kay 1989 man ko gipanganak! at judi na bark! hapi birthday and wish you happiness and satisfaction guarantee! sencya na if karon pako kavisit kay nakalimot ko sa URL nimo ibutang sa akong links! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Junrell
    .,korek jud u.,
    tnx au Junrell..
    Ganun?! Matsalam!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Bea
    .,ah ganun?! I don't mind who's old or young..hehe
    tnx pud Bei.,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nag-emote na pud ka?
    well, anyways... belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    I guess the best gift for you are prayers. Ok na ba na, Dj Rem?

    Di man ka materialistic sah?wahehehe...

    Don't you ever say that you are not remembered 'cause people may not always say this but "We do remember you and we care for you." It's just that seeing you everyday here at the office, seeing your smiles, and seeing you face the computer while you encode your articles are enough for us to notice that YOU ARE HERE and WE HAVE YOU.

    Words are no longer important. I know that you know already know how important you are to us....

    HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, DJ REM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. happi b-day dj rem...

    my message wud be this;

    happy b-day dj rem... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. wui.. Happy birthday..hehe
    pwede xlinks?;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Nadz
    ..ala mang ko ga-emote..maybe epekto ra ni sa sakit!! aw... tnx au Nadz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Extraordinary
    ...aw..sigeh jud diay greet nako!!!
    tnx japun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Lance
    ..yeah, why not! tnx for the greeting!!!

    ReplyDelete