Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dog's here 'n' it's killin' me.,.

Arf, arf, arf... The dog is in the house!!! Who let the dogs out?


What will you do if you have cough? Perhaps drink medicine. Right?


I have cough! I already took my medicine but nothing happened. Well, there was a little relief but then I'm coughing almost every after three minutes. What am I going to do? Can somebody help me? Doctor please?!


I really wonder why and where did I get this illness? Oops... Yeah, I remember. I haven't slept last Sunday the whole time. This might be the consequence of not taking good care of my health. Bad me.


I think everybody here also experiences cough. I just hope it would not lead to flu (simba ko palayo...maluoy) like the famous A(H1N1) that is spreading bigger and bigger, and larger in scope in the whole world today.


Things will just be fine. I have faith in God! All will be well. I'll be fine and you as well. I might sound like a dog, barking, but I just couldn't hide it whether I like it or not.


Mamatay ra bitaw 'tang tanan...aw! lols

2 comments:

  1. aw. dumaan napo ako dito. haha

    anyway, highway, i also noticed that. most of u sa ofis, gipang-ubo na. it's a good thing nga wala pa ko. ayaw mo panakod ha... hahaha. AHINI? ahini... ahini...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @I am bong
    lageh.,.dili gani ko mo-school ron kay nag-self quarantine.,aw joke..

    Bitaw..nag-rest q..

    ReplyDelete