Thursday, July 23, 2009

Back again

Physically back but hoping mentally as well.

Nice and love to be back again. Well, there are lots of things left to be done. To name a few, academic and co-curricular assignments. Here we go again. Haiz! Kakayanin 'to!

I leave school with cough but I came back with cough still. Nothing's new then. How could I do my tasks when it [cough] bothers me, often? I already missed a lot about school. Friends, enemies :), the environment, and all.

Now, I'm facing again the computer trying to formulate my words. But nothing came out! Oops, I almost forgot that I have to report for a book review (for my major subject) today but I don't have one. I'm dead again this time. Well I never minded school when I was at home. I was terribly resting just to be fine.

This is what I was talking about, when I come back to school there sprout a lot of problems. Good luck to me then!

No comments:

Post a Comment