Tuesday, July 28, 2009

With non-stop ‘barking’

It’s almost two weeks now with the dog still barking inside me (planted, aw?). I feel like I’m dying every time I bark. When will this stop? I barely could breathe. To think that I already took a lot of medicine for this illness, but still no result.


Well, I’m talking about my cough here. The cough that never ends. Things might have been better if I took my medicine ahead. I would have said this, “prevention is better than cure”. But my head was too hard that I never bothered the advice.


With a lot of things to do in school, I bark. I had interviews with students for my mayor subject and as a student journalist but I could not talk better because of my cough. I was even embarrassed. I could not help but think, why?


This has to end! What should I do? Go to a doctor for check-up? But I don’t have money for that and we in the family is not used to it. It’s not that I’m afraid of doctors and say “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”. No, it’s just about financial difficulties.


Anyway, again, I’ll leave it to Him, that Man Above! This cough will end, I know.

8 comments:

  1. wow, non-stop! datz good jeh! ahehehe... btaw, get well soon sa bogart syndrome jeh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. naa pa d.i ka bogart jeeeeee.... unsa gud d.i... tubig lang na Dj Rem and Enough Rest... and tsak2 jud na imo ai, dapat PRAY jud... get well soon Dj Rem...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok lnag yan..dumaan din ako sa ganyan.hehehe...sana i assassinate na si bogart!hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Paul
    sigeh na ko'g inum, waz effect
    ambot ani oi...
    bitaw, I just leave it to Him.,.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Chessa
    kung mahimo lang Muding.,.patyun ni nako.,.grrh :\

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drink no ice please, or maybe you can drink hot lemon lime with less sugar, it's helping me went i got cough. Get well soon OK :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Cyntia
    tnx for the advice.,.but I'm feeling a little bit better now

    Tnx for droppin' by! ;'!

    ReplyDelete