Monday, July 20, 2009

I was sick but sick again

I thought it ended but it just started, worse. Well, just recovered from high fever last saturday but then I have hard cough now. It's really hard.

My temperature was over 40 degree celsius and I almost got unconscious. I had heavy, head ache. I lost my appetite. I also vomitted. With less sleep. And this time, I'm always coughing every after minute. My throat is now aching and sometimes I run out of breathe.

What the heck is happening to me? Oops, did I just uttered a bad word? Sorry for that.

Probably this might what they call karma. Yes, the result or consequence of ill acts. This is not about seasonal flu or just because the weather is bad. It's about realization of the things you did.

Well, I already laid this to Him. It's His decision not mine. If this is what fate is all about, can't do anything.

I might just say sorry to all that I caused you but thank you goodbye. But everything will be alright, I think.

2 comments:

  1. hah, 40 imung temprature jeh? My goodness, ka taas mn aron... pg amping jd! anyways, u hav ur family to support u der btaw, dat is a guarantee dat u will rcover soon, very soon! God bless...

    ReplyDelete