Thursday, July 30, 2009

Brownout!!!

This past few days brownout is almost everyday. I don't know if it was just about some electrical faulty wires that needed to be fixed or whatever, without prior notice. This should have been resolved now. But when? Is this an unending stuff?

Just this morning I used the computer to encode but suddenly the light turned out. I was worried about my work but after awhile, when I turned the computer on, thank God, my work was still there, saved. I would probably be encoding again.

Afternoon came, it was around 5:30, brownout. It was raining but then there was a little hotness in the environment. To think that it was raining. The brownout was almost two hours. Then the light turned on at around 7:00.

Before I forgot, I coughed continuously this morning. It was like tickling my throat. What's new then? Nothing. But I just thought it was gone. Dog is still in me. It's hard. Any hand? Thanks but no thanks.

Now, I'm hoping that the rest of the day or I mean the night will not light off, again. It is dark plus when it turned off, no light at all, scary. I would always think that I got blinded because the light was out. Hope until tomorrow and the following days, brownout will say goodbye and never comeback anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment