Friday, November 27, 2009

TN made me dance... (Part II)

Again, I did it [dance] just for TN!

[NOTE: This post has been prepared for a long time but technical difficulty occurred that's why this came out very(20x) late. Sorry for the inconvenience but at last it's already published. Please bear with the pictures below because they might be corrupted, of the reason that there is misunderstanding with blogger.com (I just don't know, ambot lang!) I have efforted everything here and my mind was twirling, so please do understand.]

Since almost everybody has not yet got over (assuming) with my dance performance recently, and me as well. Let me share with you the moves that I never imagined I did. So here are the photos from the said event. Hope you get something out from these:

Parang photoblog lang! (Nakikiuso?)


The lecture might end here but there were still other steps that I have not included here for personal reasons (sure, may secret pang nalalaman?). But I don't know if you have learned something out of the steps that I mentioned. One thing is important here, and that is, all the steps I did were, if not exceptional, good because I never did have rehearsals for the said presentation (confident?!).

This might be embarrassing but since I have already done it before a crowd, might as well share the things that I know and I just also hope that I did it well, if not the best (hala sigeh mangarap ka! libre lang naman yun eh!). Maybe after "Nobody" by Wondergirls, I might also dance "Fire" by 2NE1 (ma-bugs unya ang TNE1, feeleret).

I just don't know if I could do these steps again. I have not even seen the video the group took from my performance. But if the presentation is for TN, why not?! Let's see what I could do next (Char lang!).

4 comments: