Wednesday, November 25, 2009

TN made me dance...

I did it [dance] just for TN!


(L-R) Ang Dara [Dora] ng TN at Ako! Waley!
The Master and Lady of Ceremonies (Ano ang gimmick?!)

I could not imagine myself dancing before a crowd but I just did perform. In my entire life, I did not join any group for presentation from school programs, alike. But The NORSUnian (TN) made me dance. Every activity in TN, we have to present something and most of the time I could not think of any talent that I could present, aside from singing. But recently, this year's inter-personal relationship activity push me to do something that I am not fond of doing.

I did dance last year but not the way I did recently. When everybody teases and mocks the dance steps with the tune of "Nobody" by Wondergirls, I always tell them that I was asleep that time. I don't know but I could not explain myself about what I just did. Honestly, I did not know what to do but it just came out. I did not even rehearse for it.

All in all, I did it for my TN family. Though it seemed so hard for me to realize that I just did dance before a crowd, one thing is important, I did it for TN. It was really an impromptu performance that made TN wowed at me. I might sound assuming, but I even could not believe that I did it. I don't know if I could still do it next time. I was a little bit embarrassed but it was fun though. And I don't know if everyone was happy about what I did.

"I want nobody, nobody but you." pagka-WALEY!!!

4 comments:

  1. wow...bstah u did it professionally jeh! dih ba nman mu smile during da performance, ti.aw ka anah?! hehehe,...

    I'll expect more next party jeh...
    knahanglan revelation na sad ang drama hah, bntay man...hehehe,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clap! clap!clap!...
    Actually, Di naa nay mupatay sa standing ovation ni Charice sa Ellen at Oprah at kaw na jud toh.

    I am so happy that you improved your personality friend. From a member of mika family evoved into a cheerful and kabalo na makisabay na DJrem.

    At least you've made something that is unique in the eyes of everybody di ba?

    keep it up! and from now on... ako ang magiging president ng Djrem fans club if musayaw ka usob...

    usahay rako magcococomment!

    ReplyDelete