Monday, July 13, 2009

A year older

What would be the difference when one acquires another year of his life? Or does it really makes a difference?

Well, I just turned 21 last Saturday but felt nothing, not at all. Yes, there's no difference aside from getting older - the age, i think. So far, I am still who I am from the past. It's just that I become bigger, just a little. Before, I weigh less than 60 kilos but now more than that. My waist line becomes bigger as well, of course. Tummy's almost bulging out. (Note:I 'm not that fat just chubby)

Physical look has differences. Like, I'm long hair no more. I'm becoming bigger but I'm also hoping that I'll be fit just like before. I recently realize that becoming big is a problem. Well, nothing more on that.

What else? Did I find my trait or my personal character different from before? Yeah! I think so. There was a big difference. I was shy. Talking to no one just me, myself, and I. It's like everybody was an enemy. No one to trust to. It was hard times. It's like choking me. But now, I'm totally free, at least moving on from the burden. Like free to talk to people. I'm not now afraid facing them. It's better now!

Like anybody else, we grow every year. We become more maturer. Our minds become intellectually competitive (I hope we are). Things might be for better I think. We come to our everyday life with challenges ahead of us and what matters most is the life that God gives us. The air we breath, the environment we are into, and everything we see come from Above.

Another year might come and changes us, physically or for whatsoever, what is important, is the people around us, alike, and the life we are embracing from day to day. At least, we are given another year to make up and mend our life to betterment. Thanks to you because you are one of the individuals who makes my life worthy to stay and makes me happy everyday. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. sos, edad ra nah jeh uy! wag ng mg worry sa age, hehehe... ahh, so, mag kuya jeremiah na d'i ko rn nimuh!? toinkz...pro, bagay rman sad! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dora
    .,.aw ganun?!
    Nah kung sa gidak-un ra Doh, mag-ate pud ko nimu? hehe...K rah oi...name won't matter at all.,.

    ReplyDelete