Tuesday, February 3, 2009

When overnight gets over...

Overnights' not over...


From the past weeks I had experienced staying overnight in the The Norsunian (TN) office because of a lot of things. One of the reasons, is that I have to finish my articles. Another reason is to work with my classroom requirements.


This was really unbearable but a fact to face. I got scolded by my parents even by my siblings at home the next day, every time if I was not able to ask permission from them. Well it's my fault, I was not able to tell them about the overnight or my stay.


Things have changed, first my biological clock slightly inverted. I used to get a nap at 11 o'clock in the evening but worse I got to get sleep at around 12 o'clock high noon.


My eating diet was also changed. Not, the diet but the time. When I went home at around eight in the morning, I eat my breakfast. Then for lunch it's around two in the afternoon. How did I got over this?


Well probably this system would be accustomed these days. There were not side effects yet. This would be for better or for worse. Overnights are yet over!


CARE TO COMMENT?! (",) THANKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment