Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Legendary Harry Potter Lines

"Why is it when something happens, it is always you three?" – Professor Minerva McGonagall

"Believe me, Professor, I’ve been asking myself the same question for six years." – Ron Weasley

Why spiders? Why couldn't it be "follow the butterflies"? – Ron Weasley

“I hope Mr Potter will always be around to save the day.” – Lucius Malfoy

“Don’t worry, I will be.” – Harry Potter

“Dead.” – Narcissa Malfoy

"Don't worry. I can see them, too. You're just as sane as I am." – Luna Lovegood

“My father will hear about this.” – Draco Malfoy

“I’m going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed - or worse, expelled.” – Hermione Granger

“Not my daughter, you bitch.” – Molly Weasley

“You’re Harry Potter. You’re the one who got away from You-Know-Who.” – Rubeus Hagrid

“Why is it always me?” – Neville Longbottom

“I don’t go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.” – Harry Potter

“Riddikulus!” – Remus Lupin

“Expecto Patronum!” – Harry Potter

"Bloody hell, harry!" – Ron Weasley

“Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf. And Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends!” – Dobby

"Turn to page 394." – Severus Snape

"Avada kedavra!" – Lord Voldemort

"Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived." – Lord Voldemort

No comments:

Post a Comment